Friday, September 01, 2006

All set

Yesterday was a mess, but today is Friday, and I'm fine. A benevolent audience of one volunteered for my rehearsal in the authentic (if empty!) auditorium that I'd booked for four o'clock on Thursday afternoon. At the last minute I had to skip that arrangement and go grind my teeth in my office in stead. So - I'll be going straight to the authentic auditorium at one o'clock today and see who's there. May the first person in print prevail.

I'll be returning to my blogspot with a report some time after the weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vary happy to read that you feel 'all set'. I'm very exited to hear all about the first person in print, presented by 'first person on stage'.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

And it sure was great. I think everybody in the auditorium was extremely proud of you :-)